2016 Triple Crown Tour Guidelines
Triple Crown Tour Post Season Deadlines -
1. Team Registration - 5:00pm MT on Friday, August 12th**
** this part is over
Event registration and rostering instructions
2. Final Event Roster Deadline - Wednesday, August 24th at 5:00pm MT
- To play in the post season (including Regionals and Nationals), you must be on your team's Sectional event roster by this date.
- Teams with valid registrations can continue to edit their event rosters until Wednesday, August 24, at 5 PM MDT. Up to 27 players may be added to a teams' event roster for the post season.
- After this date, teams are not allowed to add additional players to their event rosters for the post season (i.e. teams cannot pickup players for regionals or nationals after the August 24 event roster deadline).
3. Final Scores - Coordinators should publish final results and standings to the event page no later than 8:00am MT on the Monday after the event.
4. Advancing to Regionals - Qualifying teams should confirm their acceptance of a Regionals bid by emailing their Regional Coordinator. After accepting a bid, USAU staff will manually add your team and rostered players to your Regional event. The same registration process will be used for teams qualifying to Nationals.
We will once again be at the Wainwright Sports Complex in south Portland ME. As many details as possible will be the same as last year. Please get your team registered ASAP, by 8/12/16.
Seeds are based on latest USAU rankings (unseeded teams ranked at TD discretion).
Schedule is mandatory based on USAU Tournament format manual. If playing, please get your team registered on the USAU site, and contact email@example.com for more information.
Youth Participation Requirements
- These requirements must be followed for any event that involves a participant under the age of 18. This includes the requirement for a rostered chaperone.
Rostering Requirements - All event participants must be rostered through the USA Ultimate rostering system in order to participate. These instructions
explain how to register teams and complete event rosters.