Please note that effective February 27, 2020 you must complete the SafeSport training in order to register for the TDCP. SafeSport is included in your USA Ultimate membership. If you do not have a USA Ultimate membership you must purchase one before registering for the TDCP. Once you have completed the SafeSport training, following the instructions below.
Please ignore the clinic end date in the description.
1. Log into your USA Ultimate account and make sure you have a current membership.
2. Register for the course (Click "Register" at the bottom of this page)
3. Directions to access the online exam and exam materials will be sent to the email address associated with your member account. This is not an automated process, please allow up to seven days processing. SafeSport should automatically update within one day. If it does not, please send the certificate to USA Ultimate.
4. You have two weeks to begin the assessment, and 24 hours to complete once you begin, so please take your time and use the TD Manual as well as any online materials found on our website. Please note that once you begin the exam you cannot exit out otherwise this will count as a test attempt.
5. Take the online exam and pass with a score of 80%
6. Certifications are updated weekly and will appear under "My Certifications" in your member account when complete.
7. Please note that the test link has to be manually processed and are usually sent out once a week. If it has been two weeks, please notify us. Thanks for your patience.