Divisions Competing: Men’s Masters, Women’s Masters, Mixed Masters, Men’s Grand Masters, Women’s Grand Masters, Men’s Great Grand Masters
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal (to firstname.lastname@example.org please put team name and division in notes field) or Check (to "Ultimate Good", 46 Oak St., Florence, MA 01062)
USAU Sanctioned: Yes
Current number of bids available to Nationals from the Northeast Region - 2
Trainer available at fields starting 30 minutes before first game
Water available at fields
Food available for free at tourney central includes: bagels, cream cheese, jam, peanut butter, Nutella, fruit, pickles, Gatorade, watermelon and other snacks.
Oxbow Marina Field rules (please distribute to entire team):
– Drive 15mph or less on Island Rd.
– Park on grass on left side, not on asphalt
– No drugs or alcohol
– No dogs
– Do a trash sweep when you leave a field
– Always carpool
– Limit your trips down Island Rd. whenever possible
– Do not disturb the marina or the boaters (it’s their space, we are guests)
– Do not use the marina facilities, they are for the boaters
– Do not pee in the woods – use the port-a-potties
– Be kind if you interact with Island Rd. residents or boaters
Masters Series Guidelines
For USA Ultimate membership account access issues, contact email@example.com.