You must register to be sent the link to participate.
Webinar times by time zones are:
8:30 pm to 9:30 pm EDT
7:30 pm to 8:30 pm CDT
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm MDT
5:30 pm to 6:30 pm PDT
This online webinar is intended for local disc organizations and individuals running leagues, tournaments and other events.
In early 2018, Congress passed an act designed to protect minor and amateur athletes from sexual, emotional and physical abuse. Over the past few months the exact requirements of the act have become more defined. The purpose of this webinar is to provide information to local disc organizations and individuals running leagues, tournaments and other events as to what the requirements are and how organizations can make sure they are fulfilling these obligations.
This change to the legal code will effect almost every form of organized play in the ultimate community.
A link to the webinar room will be sent the day of the workshop to registrants.
If you would like the ability to ask questions at the end of the webinar, then you will need access to a working microphone. Please see below for instructions on how to ensure your hardware is setup properly.
1) Click on the white microphone icon on the top of your screen in between the volume and the webcam to initiate the microphone. Choose ‘Connect My Audio."
2) You must headphones, so there is no feedback for everyone else.
3) Test your internet connection ahead of time here
a. You can get a quick overview of the Adobe Connect Software here
4) The earlier everyone is on the webinar and ready to go, the earlier the webinar can be completed.
5) If you have any technical issues during the webinar, please contact Manager of Youth and Education Programs Dan Raabe at email@example.com