Welcome to the USA Ultimate user account system!
- Unique email addresses required. The same email address cannot be used for 2 different accounts. Each account must have a unique email address. Tip: with gmail account, you can insert a period/dot (.) anywhere in the username (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org), and all correspondence will be routed to the same account.
- Account ID#: Players can be rostered on a team by a team manager using either the email address on the account or by the account ID# (automatically assigned once the account is created, displayed in the upper right corner and sent via email).
- Clinics/Camps: If you are registering youth for a Learn to Play, GUM clinic or a licensed/official "USA Ultimate Day Camp," those youth participants do not need a membership but just a free USA Ultimate account (for each participant) in order to be registered.
- USA Ultimate memberships are not refundable. All USA Ultimate memberships are based on the calendar year (January 1 – December 31). Any memberships purchased through November 30 will expire on December 31 of the current year. Memberships for the following year become available on/around December 1. Members are encouraged to sign up as early as possible to receive the most from their membership.
- Questions? Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com with quesitons!
Visit the Help Documentation page
for a variety of help docs on the most common needs of event participants, team managers, clinics/certifications, college teams, and others.