Final Spirit Score Reporter
Club Men - Emerald City
Club Mixed - NOISE
U-17 Boys - Madison MUFAbots
U-17 Girls - Oregon Tide
U-20 Boys - Madison MUFAbots
U-20 Girls - Texas Tango
U-20 Mixed - NWA White Tails
10:00am - We have the all clear to return to the fields. Official start time for Round 1 games is 10:30am. Please start them as close to that time as possible. All other games, with the exception of Adult Club Semis are delayed 2 hours. New round times are as follows and will be reflected soon in the online schedule.
Round 1 - 10:30am, Round 2 - 12:45pm, Round 3 - 3:30pm, Round 4 - 5:45pm
Adult Club semi-finals are rescheduled for a 1 hour delay. 1:00pm, 3:30pm, 6:30pm, 9:00pm.
8:00am - Games will start no earlier than 10:30am. Next update to come by 9:00am.
Adult Club semi-finals are being rescheduled for a 1 hour delay. 1:00pm, 3:30pm, 6:30pm, 9:00pm.
7:00am - Due to incoming weather, games have been delayed and will start no earlier than 9:30am. Next update to come by 8:00am.
(The PDF schedules below have NOT been updated to reflect the weather delays on Saturday, 8/6. Please refer to the red schedule links above or to the USA Ultimate app for updated game times.)
Club Mixed Division
Club Men's Division
Under-20 Mixed Division
Under-20 Girls' Division
Under-20 Boys' Division
Under-17 Girls' Division
Under-17 Boys' Division
General Event Schedule Notes
• Friday, 6:00-8:00 pm – BIPOC Showcase game and Q and A on field near main HQ (likely 15 or 16)
• Saturday, 5:30-7:30 pm – GUM Ball in the big white tent inside the stadium next to the field
• Saturday – Discraft Dinner buffet in Welcome Center on the north end of the stadium
• Players, coaches, and chaperones need to bring their tickets for dinner. Please make sure you distribute them!
• Please eat in the stadium and enjoy the action!
• Volunteers and staff will be given priority for dinner, and are welcome to get their dinner at any time between 4:45-8:15pm so that they can resume their duties as quickly as possible.
▪ Volunteers and staff will not need to wait in line for dinner.
• Dinner for participants will be served in two shifts, as follows:
• Shift 1 - 4:45-6:15 pm:
▪ To better facilitate participation in the GUM Ball, all female-identifying athletes, coaches, and chaperones are encouraged to get their dinners early. As the GUM Ball will have some interactive games and activities this year, please try and eat before you arrive, although there will be some tables to hang out.
▪ Athletes and coaches from the teams in the 8:00pm semifinal game will also be given priority for dinner.
• Shift 2 - 6:30-8:15 pm – all remaining athletes, coaches, and chaperones are welcome to get their dinners.
• Saturday, 7:00 – 9:00pm – Discraft Trade Night in the stadium. Discraft Trade Night activities will be in Stadium Sections 6-8.
- No alcohol except for what is offered at the NSC.
- No tobacco.
- No glass.
- No pets.
- No firearms or weapons
- No abusive language
- Observe parking restrictions and handicap/staff spots
- Spectators and equipment must stay at least five yards away from sidelines. Where there are buffer lines, respect them. Where there are not buffer lines, stay back at least five yards.
Local Organizing Committee Staff
Tournament Director – Tyler Smith
Co-volunteer Coordinator – Kristina Golling & Louise Beck
Head Scorekeeper – Mike Helmecki
Scorekeeping Assistant – Cody Rondeau
Spirit of the Game Assistant – Brian Edgerton
Statistics Assistants/HQ Floaters – Eric Andersen and Travis Smith
Minnesota Ultimate – Jake McKean
USA Ultimate Staff
Managing Director, Athlete & National Team Programs – Will Deaver
Manager, Athlete & National Team Programs (Youth) – Dana Jefferson
Manager, Athlete & National Team Programs (Club) – Marc Zigterman
Manager, Events – David Raflo
Manager, Events – Byron Hicks
Director, Member Services & Community Development – Stacey Waldrup
Manager, Youth & Outreach Programs – Sarah Nurmi
Manager, Youth & Education Programs – Sam Callan
Manager, Community Development – Leah Dolan-Kelley
Managing Director, Marketing, Communications & Brand – Andy Lee
Regional Youth Directors – Tulsa Douglas, Fran Kelley, Joe Strong, Jamie Wolf
Public Address Announcer – Steve Dunn
Carl Nelson (Head Observer), Alan Baggish, Bill Bourret, Brian Bradburn, Dylan Bradford, Mitch Dengler, Josh Drury, Michael Ferguson, Eric Gustafson, Chris Hazzi, Amy Kendziorski, Gregory O’Connor, Steven Ogdahl, Paul Otto, Rebekah Seyfert, Joey Tillman, Chris Vanni, Stephen Wang, Daniel Wong
Alex Senk, MD (Medical Director); Jessica Casey, MD, Caroline Gormley, DO, Kathy Guo, MD, Haley Hicks, DO, Sarah Mahasin, MD, Micheala McCarthy, MD, Aldo Salgado Hernandez, MD, Kersten Schwanz, MD, Mark Volker, MD & Medical Students: Marchus Babcock, Erin Chappius, Niklas Damberg, Logan Davis, Lauren Penz, Jesse Smith, Jordan Treder
Special Thanks: Minnesota Ultimate, Twin Cities Gateway, National Sports Center, Discraft, NSC Travel/Site Search