Meeting Name: 2016 Online Ethics Webinar 4
Summary: 2016 Online Ethics Webinar 4
Clinic times by time zones are:
8:30 pm to 10:30 pm EDT
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm CDT
6:30 pm to 8:30 pm MDT
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm PDT
This clinic is intended for ethics certification of High School Regional, DI College Nationals and DIII College Nationals coaching staff.
CDP Certification: At least one member of the registered Coaching Staff must be currently Level I Certified or have attended an Ethics level workshop for sideline access to restricted fields at the following events (Club events do NOT currently require certification):
- High School Regional Championships (semifinals & finals)
- D-III College Championships (semifinals & finals)
- D-I College Championships (all fields)
- Youth Club Championships (semifinals & finals)
- Coaches should make plans to attend the Coaching Ethics Workshop (part of the Level I workshop) in order to ensure access to the sideline for all games at Championship events.
A link to the webinar room will be sent on the day of the workshop to paid registrants.
Here are a few suggestions to help the webinar go smoothly:
1) Be ready to contribute to the group discussion!
a. Everyone will get more out of the webinar as they learn from each other’s personal experiences.
b. This means being in a place where you feel comfortable talking out loud. (The library or a quiet coffee shop may not be the best place to go for the webinar.)
2) Test your internet connection ahead of time, https://usaultimate.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
a. You can get a quick overview of the Adobe Connect Software here, http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html.
3) Test your microphone and make sure it works.
a. You will need a microphone to contribute to the group discussion portions of the webinar. It is less interactive, if people have to type questions.
b. Click on the white microphone icon on the top of your screen in between the volume and the webcam to initiate the microphone. Choose ‘Connect My Audio."
4) Use headphones, so there is no feedback for everyone else.
5) The earlier we have everyone on the webinar with their microphones ready to go, the earlier we can finish.
6) If you have any technical issues during the webinar, please contact Dan Raabe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-219-8322 x115.