Webinar times by time zones are:
9 pm to 11 pm EDT
8 pm to 10 pm CDT
7 pm to 9 pm MDT
6 pm to 8 pm PDT
This online webinar is intended for Ethics certification of College DI and DIII coaching staff.
To complete your certification you must have an active coach level membership, include completion of all requirements.
In order to participant in the online ethics webinar, each registrant must have headphones and a working mircophone or the registrant will be asked to leave the clinic without a refund.
A link to the webinar room will be sent the day before the workshop to paid registrants.
Here are a few additional suggestions to help the webinar go smoothly:
1) You must have a working microphone ready as you will need it to contribute to the group discussion.
a. Click on the white microphone icon on the top of your screen in between the volume and the webcam to initiate the microphone. Choose ‘Connect My Audio."
2) You must headphones, so there is no feedback for everyone else.
3) Test your internet connection ahead of time here
a. You can get a quick overview of the Adobe Connect Software here
4) Be ready to contribute to the group discussion!
a. Everyone will get more out of the webinar as they learn from each other’s personal experiences.
b. This means being in a place where you feel comfortable talking out loud. (The library or a quiet coffee shop may not be the best place to go for the webinar.)
5) The earlier everyone is on the webinar with their microphones ready to go, the earlier the webinar can be completed.
6) If you have any technical issues during the webinar, please contact Manager of Youth and Education Programs Dan Raabe at email@example.com