We will be having a Captain's Meeting at 9:30a at Tournament Central with all first round of games starting at 10a.
We will require all players to submit a health screening within 18 hours before the start of the event (Friday evening - Saturday morning). To limit gatherings at the water stations, we recommend players bring more water than normal, even as much for themselves as they expect to need for the day - no sharing water bottles.
Please make sure to download the USAU App (iOS - Android) before Saturday.
We will have a trainer there early
Rosters: 10 players per team maximum on the roster. The facility does not allow spectators at the adult event.
Contact the TDs
Additional Safety Precautions
- All participants and staff must follow the CDC good hygiene practices:
- Use hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, or no-rinse soap.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Athletes, organizers, and coaches will NOT participate if they feel under the weather, sick, or have come in contact with someone that may be sick.
- We will have an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) and handwashing stations for all participants to use regularly throughout the event.
- All players, coaches, and spectators are required to use a face covering (i.e. mask, a bandana, or other material covering mouth and nose) as much as possible.
- Players may call "injury" timeout if they are having difficulty breathing due to the face-covering or if a player continues to not use a face-covering and has been warned more than twice.
- All players, coaches, and spectators should practice social distancing of 6 ft. wherever possible and activities that are not conducive to the required 6 feet of physical distancing will be limited throughout the day.
- Regularly disinfect discs and frequently touched objects and surfaces - we recommend starting each game with a "clean" disc.
- Space player equipment accordingly to prevent close contact.
- No Handshakes or group celebrations and spirit circles
If you have any questions, please contact the Tournament Directors
Youth Participation Requirements
- These requirements must be followed for any event that involves a participant under the age of 18. This includes the requirement for a rostered chaperone.
Spirit of the Game
Rostering Requirements - All event participants must have a current waiver & membership and be rostered through the USA Ultimate rostering system in order to participate.