1st - Molly Brown*
2nd - Colorado Small Batch*
3rd - Jackwagon*
4th - Trainwreck*
5th - COSMOS*
* - Bid to Regionals
This event is part of the 2022 Club Post Season:
2022 Club Guidelines & Registration Page
Club Post Season Deadlines -
1. Friday, August 26, 5 PM MDT: Team Registration for ALL teams.
Registration must include a valid roster of at least 10 players
2. Wednesday, September 7, 5 PM MDT: Final Event Rosters
There is one postseason roster, No additions permitted for Regionals or Nationals after this deadline
3. Tuesday before the event 5 PM local time: Final Schedule Posted
4. Monday 8 AM: Final Scores Completed
Mike Richards will be the on-site Tournament Director.
Monica Weindling is the Women's Sectional Coordinator and will be on-site as well.
- One-day round-robin on Saturday, September 10th
- All teams advance to Regionals
- Games starting at 9am, 10:45am, 12:30pm, 2:15pm, and 4pm
- All Games to 15
- Halftime cap at 45 min (7 minutes long)
- Soft cap at 75 min
- Hard cap at 85 min
- 2 Timeouts / Half
5 bids to Regionals
Athletic Trainer will be on-site from 8am-6pm.
Reminder that Dick's Sporting Goods Park is not allowing for filling of community water jugs on site so please bring more water than normal. We will bring pre-filled jugs at water stations and Dick's has individual bottle filling stations at each permanent restroom.
No dogs or animals are allowed with the exception of service animals with proper paperwork and bib
2022 Club Guidelines
The "2022-2023 Official Rules of Ultimate" will be used for all USA Ultimate competition. This applies to all USA Ultimate-owned and sanctioned events. The new rules are available at https://usaultimate.org/rules/ in HTML and PDF formats, along with supporting documentation highlighting and explaining the changes from the 11th Edition. The new rules are also available in the USA Ultimate app.
Monday, September 12: Final Scores