1. Team Registration - Friday, August 12 at 5p, MDT.
- step 3: move players from list to your Event roster (must have minimum of 10 players on your event roster to qualify for post season. Players must have a current player-level membership and signed liability waiver to get added to an event roster).
2. Final Event Roster Deadline - Wednesday, August 24 at 5pm MDT
- To play in the post season (including Regionals and Nationals), you must be on your team's Sectional event roster by this date.
-Up to 27 players may be added to a teams’ event roster for the post season. After this date, teams are not allowed to add additional players to their event rosters for the post season (i.e. teams cannot pickup players for regionals or nationals after the August 24 event roster deadline).
3. Final Scores - Coordinators should publish final results and standings to the event page no later than 8:00am MT on the Monday after the event.
4. Advancing to Regionals - Qualifying teams should confirm their acceptance of a Regionals bid by emailing their Regional Coordinator
. After accepting a bid, USAU staff will manually add your team and rostered players to your Regional event. The same registration process will be used for teams qualifying to Nationals.