USA Ultimate Staff
USA Ultimate Affiliates
Board of Directors
Where to Play
Rules of Ultimate
Spirit of the Game
About USA Ultimate
Annual Report (2018)
Hall of Fame
Equity and Diversity
USA Ultimate Mobile App
Triple Crown Tour News
National Teams News
Event Archives ('79-'19)
Return to Play Guidelines
College Mixed Guidelines (2019)
Club Division (Triple Crown Tour)
U.S. Open Club Championships
USA Ultimate National Teams
Skills Challenge App Program
Coaching Development Program
Event Sanctioning & Insurance
Girls' Ultimate Movement (GUM)
Learn to Play
Coach & Organizer Convention
New Start Grant Kits
Bid to Host USA Ultimate Events
Tournament Director's Certification Program
Youth & Education Resources
Rules & Officiating
Observer Certification Program
Benefits & Requirements
Contact State Orgs
Benefits & Value
Play It Forward
Registration Forms: Waiver & Medical Authorization
Signature Series Disc
Trends Over Time
8/18/2018 - 8/19/2018
This event is not accepting registration anymore.
Chowdafest is back for 2018!
We will be hosting 12 Mixed Teams at the George R Martin Elementary School in Seekonk MA.
Cost will be $400 per team. Your entry will be considered complete when your bid payment is received.
We will provide teams with water, ice, PB&J station, and chowdah dinner on Saturday evening (with pizza, etc. as well)
3) Albany AIrbenders
5) The Bandits
11) Sunken Circus
This event is part of the
2018 Club Regular Season
Full List of 2018 Club Regular Season Events
2018 Club Guidelines
Club Regular Season Deadlines -
1. Monday5 PM MT prior to event: Team Registration
2. Tuesday 8 AM: Schedule posted
3. Wednesday 5 PM: Final Event Rosters
4. Monday 8 AM: Final Scores
Sanctioned Tournament - Sanctioned Club Regular Season Tournament
Travel, Directions & Accommodations
Chowdafest is back for 2018! We will be hosting 12 Mixed Teams at the George R Martin Elementary School in Seekonk MA. Cost will be $400 per team. We will provide teams with water, ice, PB&J station, and chowdah dinner on Saturday evening (with pizza, etc. as well)
Health, Safety and Liability Requirements
- Please make sure to understand, follow, and communicate/share these requirements with all participants.
Tournament Medical and Inclement Weather Plan
- Specific safety information for your tournament
Provisions & Amenities
- A list of important items that should be provided at the tournament. (Note not all items may be provided at regular season or recreation events, such as logos, event guides, shelter etc.).
Youth Participation Requirements
- These requirements must be followed for any event that involves a participant under the age of 18. This includes the requirement for a rostered chaperone.
Spirit of the Game
Parent Resources Page
- All event participants must have a current waiver & membership and be rostered through the USA Ultimate rostering system in order to participate.
For USA Ultimate membership account access issues, contact
© 2023 usaultimate.org All Rights Reserved.
5825 Delmonico Dr