1. Monday5 PM MT prior to event: Team Registration
2. Tuesday 8 AM: Schedule posted
3. Wednesday 5 PM: Final Event Rosters
4. Monday 8 AM: Final Scores
Date: July 25-26
Park Address: 3895 Ben Hill Rd, East Point, GA 30349 (please pay attention to the zip code)
• No pets
• No alcohol or drugs
• No glass bottles
• NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN THE SPACE BETWEEN THE FIELDS. The park is also used
for soccer, and we are trying to keep the middle of the field as nice as possible. If you want to see all park rules check ‘em out here: http://www.georgiasoccerpark.com/AboutGSP/ParkRules/tabid/2213/Default.aspx
PLEASE CLEANUP AFTER YOURSELVES!! There are plenty of trash containers around the fields and there are even areas to recycle plastic. Be green – be clean.
• For those teams that like to warm-up for a long time, the park will be open by 7:30am.
• Captain’s meeting at 8:45am – first round starts at 9am
• Field use (The park is also used for soccer, and we are trying to keep the middle of the field as nice as possible):
o We are not allowed on the sidelines that are in the middle of the soccer fields – please
tell your players to stay on the outside sideline during games.
o Fields will be lined
o We will also be providing one pop-up shade tent per ultimate field. Please share with the other teams.
o Games to 13, 1 timeout/half + 1 floater.
o Soft cap at 75 minutes (+2 at end of point). Hard cap at 85 min (game is over if it’s not tied when the point being played is over; if tied = sudden death), No timeouts during cap.
o Games to 13, 1 timeouts/half + 1 floater.
o Soft cap at 75 minutes (+2 at end of point). Hard cap at 85 min (game is over if it’s not tied when the point being played is over; if tied = sudden death), No timeouts during cap
• Gender ratios for mixed division games are 3/4 or 4/3 (offense decides)
We will have a trainer stationed at Tournament Central unless they need to leave for ice for an injury. They will be at the fields at 8:30am on Saturday and Sunday to start tape jobs, etc.
There is an Urgent Care Center a few minutes from the fields (In case of emergency – please call me at 404-326-9776 to help make sure the situation gets taken care of):
Urgent Care– 404-594-8098 - 3730 CarMia Dr., Suite A, Atlanta, GA 30331
If there is lightning in the area we will blow 5 short blasts on the air horn. When this happens please head to your cars immediately.
We are excited that SPIN Ultimate (http://www.spinultimate.com & http://www.facebook.com/SpinUltimate) will be the tournament’s official merchandise sponsor again this year.