# Bids to regionals: 1 bye (Ozone) + 3 bids
Format:3 team round robin
Women's East Coast Sectional Tournament held at Ted Rhodes Park in Nashville, TN on Sunday, August 30th.
Games to 15
Soft Cap 20 min before start of next of round.
Hard Cap 10 min before start of next of round.
Time Outs 1 per half plus 1 floater (no time outs in Cap)
# bids to Regionals: 3
Format: Round Robin
2015 Triple Crown Tour Guidelines
Triple Crown Tour Post Season Deadlines -
1. Team Registration - 5:00pm MT on Friday, August 14th.
- step 1: register for the event
- step 2: add players to your team
- step 3: move players from list to your Event roster (must have minimum of 10 players on your event roster to qualify for post season. Players must have a current player-level membership and signed liability waiver to get added to an event roster).
Event registration and rostering instructions
2. Final Event Roster Deadline - Wednesday, August 26th at 5:00pm MT
- To play in the post season (including Regionals and Nationals), you must be on your team's Sectional event roster by this date.
3. Final Scores - Coordinators should publish final results and standings to the event page no later than 8:00am MT on the Monday after the event.
4. Advancing to Regionals - Qualifying teams should confirm their acceptance of a Regionals bid by emailing their Regional Coordinator. After accepting a bid, USAU staff will manually add your team and rostered players to your Regional event. The same registration process will be used for teams qualifying to Nationals.