4/14/2018 - 4/15/2018State:
This event is not accepting registration anymore.
Format 8.5 (1 bid to D-I regionals, 4 bids to Dev regionals)
**1. Tufts B
*2 Harvard B
*2 Northeastern B
*4 Northeastern C
*5 Boston College B
6 Tufts C
7 Boston University B
8 MIT B
Cost per team $300
You can pay the registration fee here:
Primary contact: Lee Feldscher (email@example.com)
Bid fee deadline: April 13
Parking is free in the parking area to the left as you pull into the Marina.
A Trainer will be available at the fields each day starting 1 hour before the start of the first game.
Water will be available at the fields. Food will also be available for free each day at tourney central including: bagels, cream cheese, jam, peanut butter, Nutella, fruit, pickles, Gatorade, and other snacks. If you have special dietary needs or prefer other food please remember to bring it with you to the fields.
Oxbow Marina Field rules:
– Drive 15mph or less on Island Rd.
– Park on grass on left side, not on asphalt
– No drugs or alcohol
– No dogs
– Do a trash sweep when you leave a field
– Always carpool
– Limit your trips down Island Rd. whenever possible
– Do not disturb the marina or the boaters (it’s their space, we are guests)
– Do not use the marina facilities, they are for the boaters
– Do not pee in the woods – use the port-a-johns
– Be kind if you interact with Island Rd. residents or boaters
The nearest hospital is Cooley Dickenson – 4 miles from the fields at 30 Locust St, Northampton, MA 01060.
In case of lightning there will be 5 horn blasts. When you hear them, clear the fields. Everyone should shelter in their vehicles. 30 minutes after the last lightning is observed you will hear 5 more horn blasts letting you know all is clear and play can resume.
Here’s a list of some area hotels in case you need lodging:
And area campsites: