This event is not accepting registration anymore.
*2- Night's Watch
*3- The Watchmen
*4- Man Man
5- Westchester Magma Bears
6- West point Black Knights
7- Greater B.A.D
8- Sectionals Ultimate Club NYC
9- Yale Superfly
10- Stuyvesant Sticky Fingers
11T- Middletown Flatball
13- Bayport Siena Alumni
*Qualified for Northeast Mens Regionals
DiscNY is excited to be hosting Metro New York Club Sectionals
DATES: Sept 6-7 is Sectionals, Rain date the following weekend Sep 13-14.
Blue Sky Polo
380 Bart Bull Road
Middletown, NY. 10941
Don't speed on Bart Bull or at the polo club! Local police will be looking for speeders before and after the event.
TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, August 22rd, 5pm MDT, 7pm EST - Teams must create a series roster (regardless of regular season play). It has to have a minimum of 10 players. You can add up to a max of 27 players.
College extension is available but you MUST:
1) Have a partial roster started with at least one player
2) Submit a request for a roster extension to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8/22
FINAL ROSTER DEADLINE: Tuesday, September 2nd, 5pm MDT, 7pm EST.
TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION FEES and DUE DATES:
$375 + $150 field deposit** due by Friday, August 22nd, 5pm MDT, 7pm EST. Yes, that is the same as the Team RegistrationDeadline.
College Teams ONLY pay $350 + $150 field deposit. And they have until Friday Aug 29th, 7pm EST but need to email us with their intention to field a team by August 22nd.
Send paypal to email@example.com. Please be sure to
Select personal or other so Paypal does not collect a fee.
Put your team name and division in the subject or memo field.
**FIELD DEPOSIT?! - Yes, field deposit. It is not optional. Because some teams do a really crap job of cleaning up after themselves. Here's how this is going to work: Whatever field your team ends up on at the end of each day has to be spic and span. Bottle caps, fruit peels, abandoned smelly socks, wads of used athletic tape, etc... must all be picked up and thrown out. That includes the far sideline if there is no other team using it. If another team left a mess, you can report them, but you still have to clean up the sideline. If teams are sharing the sideline they are both responsible for the whole sideline. If you are worried about whether you did a good enough job and want to make sure you get your $150 deposit back, get the TD or other designated tourney staff to do a 'checkout' at the end of each day. Tourney staff will have noted which teams are using which fields and sidlelines at the end of both Saturday and Sunday. If a team leaves a mess on either day and they did not get checked out, then we keep the money and it goes toward DiscNY's youth development programs. Field deposits will be refunded by end of day the Monday after Sectionals. If another team reports that your team left a mess, your field deposit is subject to forfeit. We hope this will encourage all players to be good field citizens.
1. WATER: We will provide jugs of water. We will have more water for Sunday, but we also recommend saving your jugs from Saturday and refilling them.
2. FOOD: Each team gets a food bag (bagels, peanut butter, bananas, oranges), available for pick-up at Frisbee Central.
3. GRILLE: the Middletown Fire department will be serving up burgers, hot dogs, pasta, sandwiches, snacks, and cold drinks. Cash or credit accepted.
4. PARKING: PLEASE ONLY PARK IN DESIGNATED AREAS. Do not park along the road. There is parking immediately to the right when you come down the drive and then on the left after you pass frisbee central. Please do not park in the Paintball parking lot.
5. DOGS: Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash.
6. GARBAGE: THIS IS A LEAVE NO TRACE EVENT. REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE. We'll give each team trash and recycling bags. Please use them. If you need more bags, go to Frisbee Central.
7. ALCOHOL: No Alcohol! No glass!
8. LIGHTNING: Three long horns mean everyone should stop play and get to safe shelter. We will resume play 20 minutes after the last flash of lightning or sound of thunder. There will be one long horn to indicate that we're going to start up again.
9. INJURIES/MEDICAL: We will have a certified athletic trainer on staff this weekend at Frisbee Central.
The closest hospital is: Orange Regional Medical Center
707 East Main St
They also offer a "Fast Track" service for minor medical emergencies, available 7 days a week from 7am to 3am. The address is the same, but call: (845) 333-1393
DIRECTIONS FROM BLUE SKY TO ORANGE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (Copies avail at Frisbee Central)
1. Take a L out of the grounds and head northeast on Bart Bull Rd 1.6 mi.
2. Turn left onto NY-211 W. 3.3 mi
3. Turn left onto County Rd 83/Scotchtown Rd 0.7mi
4. Take the 3rd right onto Crystal Run Rd 1.8mi
5. Continue onto County Rd 67/E Main St 0.3mi
6. Hospital will be on your right 0.1m