Venue: Blue Sky Polo Club, 380 Bart Bull Rd, Middletown, NY 10941
Date: 9/7/2019 - 9/8/2019 (Rain dates: 9/14/2019 - 9/15/2019)
Format: 5.4 - 4 bids to Regionals
*2. Brooklyn Book Club
*3. Rush Hour
*5. DINO (accepted open bid to Regionals)
*Offered and accepted bid to Regionals
The top 4 teams advance.
Bid Fee Information
Bid Fee: $500 for adult club; $350 for college; $250 for HS
Payment Deadline: Wednesday 8/28/19 by 7pm EDT
- For the latter two tiers, the majority of your team must be college or HS players.
- Discounts are available for teams willing to volunteer with parts of the event! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information & to get involved.
Payment Instructions: Please PayPal to email@example.com (please be sure to avoid fees and mention your team name and competition division in the comments) OR send a check to
- Extensions are given case-by-case and must be communicated to organizers well in advance.
- $100 late fee after 9/4/19
c/o Craig Barowsky
15 Crooke Ave #5A
Brooklyn, NY 11226
(again ensuring your team name and competition division are referenced)
Note: This event is organized and run by DiscNY - the New York state-based organization. DiscNY does look to profit exorbitantly on our events. Income is funneled back into our youth programming, organization operational costs, and equity outreach efforts in our state. By participating in our events, you are helping to fund the next generation of Ultimate players and growing the sport in our state. Thank you!
2019 Club Guidelines
Club Post Season Deadlines:
1. Friday, August 23, 7pm EDT: Team registration for the post season
2. Wednesday, September 4 EOD: Schedule posted
3. Wednesday, September 4, 7pm EDT: Final event rosters
4. Monday, September 9: Final scores reported