4. We will have access to the club house during the day for the men's and women's bathroom facilities. However, there is no electrical power in the facility at this time. We hope to have it fixed by game time, but bring a method to charge your devices or power any electrical equipment you might need. Otherwise, don't mess it up too much. Their is a hose/spicket on the back side for water and the woods are pretty isolated so feel free to do any business would like back there (Just watch out for Poison Ivy!).
5. Kids and dogs are welcome, just make sure you clean up after them both and we keep them at least 5 meters from the fields (also don't let them wonder around the woods or the club house alone)
6. There will be a grill there and MAYBE charcoal. If we can get a volunteer to start it, that be great, but it is not the end of the world if we don't have someone cooking for us.There will be some light snacks (Fruit and Granola ), but you are welcome to bring your own grillables. There will be no alcohol provided.
7. There is a chance that Cricket may be playing a game at that time (They usually play in the morning and are done in the afternoon, so they shouldn't be in our way). IF they are playing at the same time as us for some reason, there is plenty of space in the back of the fields. IF they are not there PLEASE DO NOT WALK ON THE CRICKET PITCH! It is the one thing they ask of us and we have a great relationship with them. I do not want to mess that up for our future leagues and tournaments.
8. For the out of towners, the closest hotels are "The Hilton City Ave": 4200 City Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131 or "The Courtyard Marriott": 4100 Presidential Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19131. (I hear the American Motor inn down the street is cheap but very shady. Stay at your own risk)
a. There is also lots of food options just a short drive away. Things like: Olive Garden, Chili's, T.G.I Fridays, Boston Market, Honey Grow, Chipotle. There is also a Target nearby too if you need to buy sunscreen or tailgate chair.