Format: 5.1 (1 bid to D-III College Championships)
$325. Please address the check to UPS Womens Frisbee Club, and send to:
UPS Womens Frisbee Club
c/o Sarah Ciambrone
2268 Wheelock Student Center
Tacoma, WA 98416
Christian (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Spencer (email@example.com).
- Two timeouts per half. Caps do not affect timeouts.
- A timeout lasts for 70 seconds.
- Regardless of how many timeouts a team has used before overtime, during overtime each team has one timeout.
- Overtime: A game is in overtime if tied at one point less than original game total (e.g., in a game to 13 goals, overtime occurs when the score reaches 12-12).
- Games are to 13 on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Saturday soft cap at 75 minutes. Hard cap at 90 minutes.
- Sunday soft cap at 85 minutes. Hard cap at 100 minutes.
- THERE WILL BE NO HORN. KEEP TRACK OF TIME.
To report scores:
Tweet @wutwutclearcut with the hashtag #wallopinpuyallup. Please include both team names in the tweet.
Updated scores will be kept at Tournament Central. Tournament Directors will be highly communicative via email and twitter during the event.
Heritage Recreation Center - A, B, C, & D
. A/B/C are the soccer fields on the south side of the parking lot as you pull in. Same as last year. Field D is located on the north side of the campus near the other parking lot.
Round Start: 8:30 AM Saturday
Captain's Meeting: 8:10 AM Saturday