*Advances to regionals.
2015 Triple Crown Tour Guidelines
Triple Crown Tour Post Season Deadlines -
1. Team Registration - 5:00pm MT on Friday, August 14th.
- step 1: register for the event
- step 2: add players to your team
- step 3: move players from list to your Event roster (must have minimum of 10 players on your event roster to qualify for post season. Players must have a current player-level membership and signed liability waiver to get added to an event roster).
Event registration and rostering instructions
2. Final Event Roster Deadline - Wednesday, August 26th at 5:00pm MT
- To play in the post season (including Regionals and Nationals), you must be on your team's Sectional event roster by this date.
3. Final Scores - Coordinators should publish final results and standings to the event page no later than 8:00am MT on the Monday after the event.
4. Advancing to Regionals - Qualifying teams should confirm their acceptance of a Regionals bid by emailing their Regional Coordinator. After accepting a bid, USAU staff will manually add your team and rostered players to your Regional event. The same registration process will be used for teams qualifying to Nationals.