USA Ultimate Staff
USA Ultimate Affiliates
Board of Directors
Where to Play
2020-21 Rules of Ultimate
Spirit of the Game
About USA Ultimate
Annual Report (2017)
Employment & Volunteer Job Opportunities
Hall of Fame
Strategic Plan (2019-2021)
Equity and Diversity
USA Ultimate Mobile App
USA Ultimate Magazine
USA Ultimate Weekly
Triple Crown Tour News
National Teams News
Event Archives ('79-'18)
Select Flight Invite - East
Select Flight Invite - West
Youth Guidelines (2020)
College Guidelines (2020)
College Mixed Guidelines (2019)
Club Division (Triple Crown Tour)
TCT Guidelines (2019)
U.S. Open Club Championships
Masters Guidelines (2019)
Beach Guidelines (2019)
USA Ultimate National Teams
Coaching Development Program
Event Sanctioning & Insurance
Girls' Ultimate Movement (GUM)
Learn to Play
New Start Grant Kits
Bid to Host USA Ultimate Events
Tournament Director's Certification Program
Youth & Education Resources
Ultimate in Your Community
Rules & Officiating
Observer Certification Program
Benefits & Requirements
Contact State Orgs
Benefits & Value
Impact of Our Members
Play It Forward
Registration Forms: Waiver & Medical Authorization
Signature Series Disc
Trends Over Time
USA Ultimate Discs, Kits & Merchandise
Apparel & Accessories
Licensed Merchandise Suppliers
Approved Disc Models
Philly Open 2018
Philly Open 2018
8/11/2018 - 8/12/2018
This event is not accepting registration anymore.
Philly Open 2018 is officially rescheduling to the weekend of August 11/12!! RAIN DELAY
We are re-opening the registration and still accepting teams in all divisions. Thank you!
Welcome to the Birthplace of Liberty! In the true spirit of Philly Open, we will always endeavor to accept any teams that would like to play and compete at one of the largest club tournaments on the East Coast. Mens, Womens, and Mixed Divisions... Youth Teams welcome!
BID FEE: $400
TOURNAMENT AMENITIES: Lined Fields, Ice Water Stations, Team of Professional Athletic Trainers, Delicious Local Eateries OnSite, Sports Therapists, Awesome Sponsorhips, AM Yoga, and More!
Join and follow the Facebook Event Page for list of accepted teams and all announcements!
Facebook Event Page
This event is part of the
2018 Club Regular Season
Full List of 2018 Club Regular Season Events
2018 Club Guidelines
Club Regular Season Deadlines -
1. Monday5 PM MT prior to event: Team Registration
2. Tuesday 8 AM: Schedule posted
3. Wednesday 5 PM: Final Event Rosters
4. Monday 8 AM: Final Scores
Sanctioned Tournament - Sanctioned Club Regular Season Tournament
Jerry at email@example.com
Travel, Directions & Accommodations
Philly Open 2018 is officially rescheduling to the weekend of August 11/12!! RAIN DELAY We are re-opening the registration and still accepting teams in all divisions. Thank you!
Health, Safety and Liability Requirements
- Please make sure to understand, follow, and communicate/share these requirements with all participants.
Tournament Medical and Inclement Weather Plan
- Specific safety information for your tournament
Provisions & Amenities
- A list of important items that should be provided at the tournament. (Note not all items may be provided at regular season or recreation events, such as logos, event guides, shelter etc.).
Youth Participation Requirements
- These requirements must be followed for any event that involves a participant under the age of 18. This includes the requirement for a rostered chaperone.
Spirit of the Game
Parent Resources Page
- All event participants must have a current waiver & membership and be rostered through the USA Ultimate rostering system in order to participate.
For USA Ultimate membership account access issues, contact
© 2020 usaultimate.org All Rights Reserved.
5825 Delmonico Dr