USA Ultimate Staff
USA Ultimate Affiliates
Board of Directors
Where to Play
Rules of Ultimate
Spirit of the Game
About USA Ultimate
Annual Report (2018)
Hall of Fame
Equity and Diversity
USA Ultimate Mobile App
Triple Crown Tour News
National Teams News
Event Archives ('79-'19)
Select Flight Invite - East
Select Flight Invite - West
Return to Play Guidelines
College Mixed Guidelines (2019)
Club Division (Triple Crown Tour)
U.S. Open Club Championships
USA Ultimate National Teams
Skills Challenge App Program
Coaching Development Program
Event Sanctioning & Insurance
Girls' Ultimate Movement (GUM)
Learn to Play
Coach & Organizer Convention
New Start Grant Kits
Bid to Host USA Ultimate Events
Tournament Director's Certification Program
Youth & Education Resources
Rules & Officiating
Observer Certification Program
Benefits & Requirements
Contact State Orgs
Benefits & Value
Play It Forward
Registration Forms: Waiver & Medical Authorization
Signature Series Disc
Trends Over Time
6/23/2018 - 6/24/2018
This event is not accepting registration anymore.
Our primary locations is now Clear Creek Soccer Complex - 6200 Batavia Rd., Cincinnati 45244
What you need to know!
– bring your rain gear. We expect rain leading up to and potentially during the weekend. Temperatures will start in the mid-60s and go to the low 80s.
Thanks in advance for your flexibility and understanding.
– we’ll follow USAU guidelines. If you see lightning, please stop play immediately and seek shelter. We’ll also blow a horn to stop play and then to reinitiate play.
– see the link at right
– we will have a trainer onsite (Christina, 513.207.9777)
– Please post yourself via USAU app or website. If your team has no access to USAU then text Mike for open and post on the Group for Women's.
– we’ll have regular tournament food (bananas, bagels, fruit) throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday. We will not have a full meal as originally planned for saturday night, but youth players' families will have provided snacks and sides for everyone Saturday afternoon.
– check the field map - to be available on link at right
This event is part of the
2018 Club Regular Season
Full List of 2018 Club Regular Season Events
2018 Club Guidelines
Club Regular Season Deadlines -
1. Monday5 PM MT prior to event: Team Registration
2. Tuesday 8 AM: Schedule posted
3. Wednesday 5 PM: Final Event Rosters
4. Monday 8 AM: Final Scores
Sanctioned Tournament - Sanctioned Club Regular Season Tournament
Mike at email@example.com
Travel, Directions & Accommodations
View Field Information and Maps
EVENT UPDATE: - The Men's Division is currently a Sanctioned Recreational Tournament. - The Women's Division is STILL a Club Regular Seasoned Tournament. Any Further Questions please reach out to Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Health, Safety and Liability Requirements
- Please make sure to understand, follow, and communicate/share these requirements with all participants.
Tournament Medical and Inclement Weather Plan
- Specific safety information for your tournament
Provisions & Amenities
- A list of important items that should be provided at the tournament. (Note not all items may be provided at regular season or recreation events, such as logos, event guides, shelter etc.).
Youth Participation Requirements
- These requirements must be followed for any event that involves a participant under the age of 18. This includes the requirement for a rostered chaperone.
Spirit of the Game
Parent Resources Page
- All event participants must have a current waiver & membership and be rostered through the USA Ultimate rostering system in order to participate.
For USA Ultimate membership account access issues, contact
© 2023 usaultimate.org All Rights Reserved.
5825 Delmonico Dr