*1 San Diego
*2 Santa Barbara
*6 San Diego St
8 Long Beach
Formats: 10 teams, 5 advance (USAU Format 10.5, 6 bids to SW D-1 Regionals)
Saturday: Table 10.1.4, schedule of play Table 5.1.4, Pool games to 13.
Sunday: Bracket 4.2.2 for top 4 teams, Bracket 6.2 for the other six. Bracket games to 15.
USA Ultimate Official Rules of Ultimate, 11th Edition will be in effect.
- In addition, per the 2017 USA Ultimate College Season Guidelines:
- End zones will be 20 yards in depth.
- Contact Call – If contact occurs between the thrower and the marker that would constitute a foul under XVI.H.3.a but the thrower does not release the disc, "contact" may be called. Play does not stop, and the marker resumes the stall count at "one." Other than resetting the stall count to "one" after the first instance, the contact call is treated as any other marking violation. The marker may contest the "contact" call by calling "violation," which stops play. If the thrower calls "contact" after beginning the throwing motion and subsequently release the disc, it is treated as if the thrower called "foul."
- Half-time is 10 minutes.
- Each team has two timeouts per half (for games to 13 or lower, feel free to go 1 per half and a floater, or just 1 per half).
Confirm with your TD
- Regardless of how many timeouts a team has used before overtime, during overtime each team has one timeout.
- Overtime: A game is in overtime if tied at one point less than original game total (e.g., in a game to 15 goals, overtime occurs when the score reaches 14-14).
- Hard time-cap goes on at end of round time on schedule. Game is over at the end of the point in progress, unless tied. If tied, play one more point.
- Soft time-cap goes on 20 minutes before the hard cap. Add two points to higher score after first score after soft time-cap. Game ends when first team reaches new game total, or when first team reaches the designated score or more ahead by at least two points, whichever comes first.
- Caps do not affect timeouts.