2. Space City Ignite*
4. Tune Squad*
5. Fenix Ultimate*
6. Riverside Ultimate*
7. Crude Ultimate
8. Papa Bear
9. Riverside Messengers
10. Space City Eclips
2015 Triple Crown Tour Guidelines
Triple Crown Tour Post Season Deadlines -
1. Team Registration - 5:00pm MT on Friday, August 14th.
- step 1: register for the event
- step 2: add players to your team
- step 3: move players from list to your Event roster (must have minimum of 10 players on your event roster to qualify for post season. Players must have a current player-level membership and signed liability waiver to get added to an event roster).
Event registration and rostering instructions
2. Final Event Roster Deadline - Wednesday, August 26th at 5:00pm MT
- To play in the post season (including Regionals and Nationals), you must be on your team's Sectional event roster by this date.
3. Final Scores - Coordinators should publish final results and standings to the event page no later than 8:00am MT on the Monday after the event.
4. Advancing to Regionals - Qualifying teams should confirm their acceptance of a Regionals bid by emailing their Regional Coordinator. After accepting a bid, USAU staff will manually add your team and rostered players to your Regional event. The same registration process will be used for teams qualifying to Nationals.
Bid Fee: Please PayPal $250 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today is the Team Registration Deadline for the Post Season. Please find the 2015 Post Season Roistering Instructions attached.
Friday, August 14 at 5pm MT is the Team Registration Deadline.
· To compete in the post season, teams must register for their appropriate sectional event by this date and add a minimum of 10 players to their Sectionals event roster.
· Pro and Elite teams earning a bye to Regionals, will be manually added to their Regional event by HQ staff.
Wednesday, August 26th at 5pm MT is the Final Event Roster Deadline
· This is the last day to make changes to your event roster for the post season. Anyone playing with your team at Sectionals, Regionals, or Nationals must be on your Sectionals event roster by this deadline.
· Pro and Elite teams w/ byes to Regionals – this is last day to make changes to your Regional/Nationals roster. Anyone playing with your team at Regionals or Nationals must be on your Regionals event roster by this deadline.
The closest medical facility (3.3 miles) is Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance, 5501 S. McColl Rd., Edinburg, TX 78539.
Yes, dogs are allowed - please pickup after your animals