We would like to announce and invite you to the 2nd Annual Kansas City Royal Experience tournament, to be held July 20-21st, 2019! This will be a fully sanctioned club tournament, with all three divisions offered.
Finding contact emails for teams is hard, so if you know a team that might be interested, please forward this along to them! We’d love to really get the word out about this tournament, especially since it’s in a geographic area and date that are typically pretty starved of competitive opportunities.
The 2019 version of Royal Experience aims to recreate all the best parts of its inaugural year while saving teams money wherever it can, which is why the bid fee has actually gone down since last year. Here’s all the relevant details:
• Location: Kansas City, MO - Kenneth Athletic Field Complex
• Date: July 20-21, 2019
• Bid Fee Cost: $400/team ($450 if registering after July 5th)
• Sanctioned: This tournament is fully sanctioned with USAU, including USAU-provided insurance and following all sanctioning requirements.
• Fields: All-grass fields in excellent condition. This field complex is large enough to host every game concurrently and is probably the least-utilized in KC, allowing for fields in great shape.
• Athletic Trainer: We will have fully licensed athletic training available on-site at all tournament times.
• Standard tournament food+water+tourney central will naturally all be provided, backed once again by our incredible volunteer help from 2018.
There are multiple hotels and plenty of food options within 20 minutes of the fields, all at great prices. As interest in the tournament grows and the budget allows, we plan to add in bonus amenities wherever we can.
Club Regular Season Deadlines -
1. Monday 5 PM MT prior to event: Team Registration
2. Tuesday 8 AM: Schedule posted
3. Wednesday 5 PM: Final Event Rosters
4. Monday 8 AM: Final Scores