-Games are to 15
-Two time-outs per half, one timeout in overtime.
-Soft Cap 30 minutes prior to the end of the round
(Add two to the highest score after the current scoring attempt is completed and play to that score)
-Hard Cap 10 minutes prior to the end of the round
(After the current scoring attempt is completed. If the score is tied, play continues until one additional goal is scored.)
4. A$AP TULA
5. Lone Wolves
7. Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
8. Genny Light
2015 Triple Crown Tour Guidelines
Triple Crown Tour Post Season Deadlines -
1. Team Registration - 5:00pm MT on Friday, August 14th.
- step 1: register for the event
- step 2: add players to your team
- step 3: move players from list to your Event roster (must have minimum of 10 players on your event roster to qualify for post season. Players must have a current player-level membership and signed liability waiver to get added to an event roster).
Event registration and rostering instructions
2. Final Event Roster Deadline - Wednesday, August 26th at 5:00pm MT
- To play in the post season (including Regionals and Nationals), you must be on your team's Sectional event roster by this date.
3. Final Scores - Coordinators should publish final results and standings to the event page no later than 8:00am MT on the Monday after the event.
4. Advancing to Regionals - Qualifying teams should confirm their acceptance of a Regionals bid by emailing their Regional Coordinator. After accepting a bid, USAU staff will manually add your team and rostered players to your Regional event. The same registration process will be used for teams qualifying to Nationals.