1. Dark or Light*
4. Get off my Lawn
5. Magma 3
6. Dark nor Light
Competition will take place at the Quechee Polo Fields -- same place as the last two years.
We are sharing the fields with the WNE mixed sectionals. There should be plenty of fields.
The Vermont Youth Ultimate League will be selling Merch and Snacks (hopefully), so there will be no additional tourney food available. Get breakfast on your way in.
The fee for the tournament will be $250 (US). Please bring cash or checks payable to: Dartmouth Club Sports
Games start at 9:00 for Pool B and 11:00 for Pool A on Saturday, and games all start at 9:00 on Sunday. The schedule is posted.
There have been two regionals bids allocated to our section, so we will follow format 9.2 from the USAU formats manual:
Sunday's games will begin at 9:00 a.m. and rounds will last 110 minutes each.
Hard cap will be at 10 minutes before the end of the round, soft 30 minutes, no matter what the total time is.
2015 Triple Crown Tour Guidelines
Triple Crown Tour Post Season Deadlines -
1. Team Registration - 5:00pm MT on Friday, August 14th.
- step 1: register for the event
- step 2: add players to your team
- step 3: move players from list to your Event roster (must have minimum of 10 players on your event roster to qualify for post season. Players must have a current player-level membership and signed liability waiver to get added to an event roster).
Event registration and rostering instructions
2. Final Event Roster Deadline - Wednesday, August 26th at 5:00pm MT
- To play in the post season (including Regionals and Nationals), you must be on your team's Sectional event roster by this date.
3. Final Scores - Coordinators should publish final results and standings to the event page no later than 8:00am MT on the Monday after the event.
4. Advancing to Regionals - Qualifying teams should confirm their acceptance of a Regionals bid by emailing their Regional Coordinator. After accepting a bid, USAU staff will manually add your team and rostered players to your Regional event. The same registration process will be used for teams qualifying to Nationals.