This event is not accepting registration anymore.
10 teams - 3 bids
Results: * Denotes advancement to Regionals
2* Dark or Light
4 G Street
5 Shades of Grey
9 Scubaru Outbacks
Tournament Director: Lee Feldscher
Hello Club Team Coordinators,
We are just 3 weeks away from the 2016 West New England Sectionals. This year’s event is being hosted by Valley Ultimate (USAU Western MA Affiliate) at the Oxbow Marina fields in Northampton, MA. If you are thinking of, or planning to attend here’s what you need to know.
Date: Saturday, 8/27/16 & Sunday, 8/28/16
Location: Oxbow Marina Fields, 180 Island Rd., Northampton, MA 01060
Divisions Competing: Mens
Registration and Payment Deadline: Friday 8/12/16 5pm MDT
Roster Deadline: Wednesday 8/24/16 5pm MDT
Registering and Rostering how to:https://play.usaultimate.org/assets/1/7/Event_Registration_and_Rostering_2016-1-28.pdf
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal (to email@example.com put team name and division in notes field) or Check (to "Valley Ultimate" c/o Lee Feldscher, 46 Oak St., Florence, MA 01062)
Pay Here: https://www.paypal.com/home
USAU Sanctioned: Yes
Spectators, teams, and others can view your Sectionals event (details, teams, results, etc.) using these links:
All Sectional events can be found online through the Tournament Calendar page, Club division page (under the Sectionals tab), or through the USA Ultimate App: IOS | Android
More about Post Season Deadlines
A) Team Registration Deadline - Friday, August 12 at 5pm MDT:
Pro and Elite flight teams that have met the requirements to earn a bye to regionals and intend to advance directly to regionals must register for their appropriate regional event by this date.
All other teams must register for Sectionals by August 12nd at 5pm MDT in order to participate in the post season. Additionally, teams must meet these requirements by the Team Registration Deadline in order for their registration to be deemed valid:
1. Must register for the correct Sectionals event
2. Must have a minimum of 10 players with signed liability waivers and active player-level memberships on their Sectionals event roster
Team Managers should reference these links for assistance with submitting a valid event roster by the team registration deadline:
- How to create a team and add personnel
- Registering for an event, and creating an event roster
B) Post Season Event Roster Deadline:
Teams with valid registrations can continue to edit their event rosters until Wednesday, August 24 at 5pm MDT. Up to 27 players may be added to a teams’ event roster for the post season. After this date, teams are not allowed to add additional players to their event rosters for the post season (i.e. teams cannot pickup players for regionals or nationals after the August 24 event roster deadline).
Oxbow Marina Field rules:
– Drive 15mph or less on Island Rd.
– Parking on grass on left only, never on asphalt
– No drugs or alcohol
– No dogs
– Do a trash sweep when you leave a field
– Always carpool
– Limit your trips down Island Rd. (leave your car at the end near Rt. 5 and walk in when possible)
– Do not disturb the marina or the boaters (it’s their space, we are guests)
– Do not use the marina facilities, they are for the boaters
– Do not pee in the woods – use the port-a-potties
– Be kind if you interact with Island Rd. residents or boaters (even if they aren’t)
Youth Participation Requirements
- These requirements must be followed for any event that involves a participant under the age of 18. This includes the requirement for a rostered chaperone.
Rostering Requirements - All event participants must be rostered through the USA Ultimate rostering system in order to participate. These instructions
explain how to register teams and complete event rosters.