Facility, event staff, and security will be checking to make sure people are following the site rules. If you are caught violating these rules you will risk being barred from the facility, team/athlete disqualification, vehicle towing, or other potential ramifications outside of the event. Thank you!
• No Alcohol or Tobacco
• No Pets
• No Weapons
• Restrooms – Use them…not the fields, bushes or trees.
• No Abusive Language – Respect your opponent, teammates, spectators, officials, etc.
• Driving and Parking – Observe parking restrictions and handicap/staff spots. Do not avoid traffic bumps, no through traffic in parking lots, 11 MPH speed limit.
• Spectators and Equipment – Must stay behind designated lines.
• Trash and Recycling. Use the appropriate receptacles. Keep the facility clean.