- All event participants must be rostered through the USA Ultimate rostering system in order to participate. These instructions
explain how to register teams and complete event rosters.
- Event roster must be started by May 11 (requires at least one coach/chaperone with current USAU coach membership, including cleared background check and completed educational requirements)
- All players must be added to event roster by May 22 (requires current USAU membership, waiver, and confirmation of participation on team)
Personnel minimums needed to participate:
- 10 rostered players (need USAU memberships and signed waivers)
- 1 rostered coach/chaperone (coach membership, signed waiver, cleared USAU background check, completed educational requirements, >21 years old)
Youth Participation Requirements
- These requirements must be followed for any event that involves a participant under the age of 18. This includes the requirement for a rostered chaperone.