2019 USA Ultimate National Organizers Convention
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
WHAT: The 2019 installment of the annual USA Ultimate organizers convention will aim to again feature a slate of informative sessions and engaging activities for leaders from across the spectrum of organizers who are dedicated to advancing and operating ultimate programs.
For a likely glimpse at what the session schedule will be, check out the 2018 CONVENTION GUIDE / HANDOUT for full schedule and session details on all event activities that convention registrants are invited to attend.
WHO: Designed for local ultimate organizers, leaders and representatives from USA Ultimate Affiliates and State-Based Organizations (and interested prospects) from around the nation, as well as any other leaders in the sport of ultimate from around the world. Don't miss this opportunity to connect in person with the sport's leaders and join the conversations about the issues, ideas and strategies for advancing the ultimate sport.
WHEN: Thursday, August 1st with check-in and light breakfast fare available starting at 8am. Sessions will run from 8:30am until 6pm with a lunch break at mid-day and ending with a catered dinner.
WHERE: The National Sports Center in Blaine, Minnesota in the Welcome Center's Grand Hall (the same space as 2018; see the campus maps at https://www.nscsports.org/map), adjacent to the main stadium (field U1). Find us in the large conference room just past the exhibition foyer.
COST: The $100 registration fee includes all of the following activities, admissions and meals:
- Full day of convention sessions on Thurs, Aug 1, including food:
- Light breakfast before sessions start.
- Lunch midway through the day.
- Dinner after sessions have concluded.
- Equity and Diversity Forum during competition (date/time TBD).
- Admission to spectate and enjoy all 4 days of YCC and ICC competition, including all games in the stadium.
- GUM Ball mixer with female-identifying youth on Sat, Aug 3, 5:30-7:30pm, during the participant dinner in the party tent adjacent to the stadium field.
- Dinner with competition participants on Saturday, Aug 3, while enjoying the ICC men's semifinals.
- Drinks and dessert at the post-dinner Discraft President's Reception on Sat, Aug 3, overlooking the ICC semifinal game in the stadium.
HOTELS: Book rooms while they last from https://mmxreservations.com/fer/nsc?pageCode=USAUltimate and if you have any trouble including Wednesday night, most hotels should be able to extend those rates for an extra midweek night. Please direct all hotel questions to Kelly Distad (Travel Coordinator for the National Sports Center) at (763) 717-3885 or email <email@example.com>
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER