- We will be using the USA Ultimate Official Rules of Ultimate, 11th Edition
o Modifications: 20-yard end zones; "contact" marking violation call
- All games to 15, point cap at 17 (Check divisional schedules for any exceptions).
- Halftime is 10 minutes for all games.
- Each team has two timeouts per half.
- Regardless of how many timeouts a team has used before overtime, during overtime, each team has one timeout.
- Overtime: A game is in overtime if tied at one point less than original game total (e.g., in a game to 15 goals, overtime occurs when the score reaches 14-14).
- Soft time cap: Goes on 20 minutes before the hard cap. Add two points to the higher score after first score after soft time cap. Game ends when first team reaches new game total or when first team reaches 15 or more ahead by at least two points, whichever comes first.
- Hard time cap: Goes on at the end of round time on schedule. Game is over at the end of the point in progress, unless tied. If tied, play one more point.
- Caps do not affect timeouts.
- Hard caps will not be used in the semifinals, or championship games unless determined necessary prior to game by organizers due to scheduling constraints.