1. Trainers will be on site around 8am both days.
2. With any luck, the fields will be dry enough to park on the grass. Feel free to drive down the lane and park in the back. It would also be a great place to camp way in the back behind the first grove of trees. (Drive to the back, and look left.)
3. That being said, if you drive down the lane...DRIVE SLOWLY. The fields had a hard enough time even being planted this year, so please take it easy and be mindful of the neighbors crops.
4. DO NOT DRIVE OVER THE FIELDS THEMSELVES. If you want to park right next to your campsite, drive to the back and park behind the trees.
5. LIGHTS OUT AT MIDNIGHT. THAT MEANS NO SPEAKERS CAN BE PLAYED AFTER MIDNIGHT.
6. New this year...the owners have dug out a path in the woods to the right of the lane. These are the woods just West of fields 23, 24, 25. They have also just recently planted a lot of clover and grass on that path. DO NOT GO INTO THE WOODS ON THE PATH.
7. CAMPING RULES: NO FIRES ON THE GROUND. Make is seem like we weren't even there when we leave. Clean up your trash. If you need an extra trash bag, please ask...we have plenty. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE WATER AVAILABILITY ON FRIDAY NIGHT. (not sure when we will make it in.) So, bring your own drinks.
8. SHOWERS are available at the locker rooms at the old high school, by the track field. They will be open from 4pm to 9pm.
9. FOOD: If you ordered dinner, we will have food available starting at 4pm. Menu: BBQ Pulled Pork, Fried Chicken, BBQ Chicken, Spaghetti, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad, Mashed Potatoes, Lettuce Salad, Brownie (about 1 per person).
Please take just one sandwich and 2 pieces of chicken your first time through the line. We have plenty of food, but had lots thrown out last year because people had eyes bigger than their stomachs. We will keep cooking til you're filled up. Let the vegetarians grab the Spaghetti first, but there should be plenty for everyone to have some.
We will also have light tourney food...including some cream cheese for your bagels this year. We will also be firing up the grill for possible grilled cheese sandwiches and maybe even some burgers Sunday. Hot food is donation based.
10. We will have limited merchandise, and lots of thrift. ALSO, if you're looking for a patagonia Poultry Days hoodie, we have those. They're not listed on the price guide...they're $50. East Plains Tourney gear is Longsleeves for $17, Short Sleeve $13, Discs $12. We'll have great deals, including $5 discs from previous events if you'd all like to load up for the winter/college kids.