RULES: All games will be played using USA Ultimate 11th Edition Rules including the approved additions:
#1 Rule of Ultimate is Spirit of the Game, please encourage your team to play with Spirit at all times!
- End zone Size - End zone length will be shortened to 20 yards. This change allows for consistency with WFDF rules used in international competition and increases the number of field sites that can be used for ultimate.
- Contact Call - If contact occurs between the thrower and marker that would constitute a foul under XVI.H.3.a but the thrower does not release the disc, "contact" may be called. Play does not stop and the marker resumes the stall count at "one". Other than resetting the stall count to "one" after the first instance, the "contact" call is treated as any other marking violation. The marker may contest the "contact" call by calling "violation", which stops play. If the thrower calls "contact" after beginning the throwing motion and subsequently releases the disc, it is treated as if the thrower called "foul".
- Time Outs:2 per half
- Game Length (soft cap(s) / hard cap (h) / score
IN THE EVENT OF LIGHTNING: Seek shelter and wait for 30 minutes / contact from TD
- First choice: Any frequently used building with electrical wiring and plumbing facilities which will help to ground the structure. Shower facilities should be avoided. Showers and other plumbing facilities should not be used during a storm event.
- Second choice: Any fully enclosed vehicle with a hard top and closed windows. It is not the rubber tires that protect the occupants from a lightning strike, but the hard metal framework which dissipates the electric charge around the vehicle. It is important to not touch the sides of the vehicle.