Failure to meet these guidelines could result in removal from the site:
- No Tobacco - Facility, event staff, and security will be checking to make sure people are not smoking. There will also be lots of moms, dads, and kids watching the action. Please abide by these rules. If you are caught with tobacco at the field site you will risk disqualification for your team as well as potential ramifications outside of the event for breaking the field regulations. Thank you!
- No glass & no alcohol may be brought in!
- Dogs must be leashed! Please leave your pooches at home, but if you must bring them, they must be leashed and cared for. Do not tie them up in the parking lot or leave them in your car.
- No stakes >6"! Please secure your popup tents, but in order to protect the irrigation system, do not use stakes longer than 6."
- Spectators and equipment must stay at least 5 yards away from sidelines! Where there are buffer lines, respect them. Where there are not buffer lines, stay back at least 3 yards.
- Trash and Recycling - Place recyclables in the recycling receptacles and place trash in the trash…keep your sidelines clean.
- Language - this is a a family environment. Please keep this in mind when doing team cheers etc.
- Guests and Spectators - you and your team are responsible for the people on your sidelines and making sure they abide by these site rules.