1. Monday5 PM MT prior to event: Team Registration
2. Tuesday 8 AM: Schedule posted
3. Wednesday 5 PM: Final Event Rosters
4. Monday 8 AM: Final Scores
Athlete Protection & Safe Sport
- Recognize, prevent and report physical, emotional and sexual abuse & misconduct, including harassment, hazing & bullying.
Provisions & Amenities
- A list of important items that should be provided at the tournament. (Note not all items may be provided at regular season or recreation events, such as logos, event guides, shelter etc.).
Youth Participation Requirements
- These requirements must be followed for any event that involves a participant under the age of 18. This includes the requirement for a rostered chaperone.
Rostering Requirements - All event participants must have a current waiver & membership and be rostered through the USA Ultimate rostering system in order to participate.