• USA Ultimate Official Rules of Ultimate (11th Edition) will be used with the following additions:
o End zone size – End zone length will be shortened to 20 yards.
o Contact Call – If contact occurs between the thrower and marker that would constitute a foul under XVI.H.3.a but the thrower does not release the disc, "contact" may be called. Play does not stop, and the marker resumes the stall count at "one." Other than resetting the stall count to "one" after the first instance, the "contact" call is treated as any other marking violation. The marker may contest the "contact" call by calling "violation," which stops play. If the thrower calls "contact" after beginning the throwing motion and subsequently releases the disc, it is treated as if the thrower called "foul."
• All games to 13, point cap at 15 except U-16 boys’ Pool A & U-19 boys’ Pool F which will play to 15 with a point cap at 17.
• Halftime is 5 minutes.
• Each team has two timeouts per half.
• Regardless of how many timeouts a team has used before overtime, during overtime, each team has one timeout.
• Overtime: a game is in overtime if tied at one point less than original game total (e.g., in a game to 13 goals, overtime occurs when the score reaches 12-12).
• Soft time caps will not be used.
• Hard time cap goes on at end of round time on schedule. Game is over at the end of the point in progress, unless tied. If tied, play one more point.
• The cap does not affect timeouts.